Have you ever deleted a very important SMS which you regret for the rest of your life? Are you searching for a free SMS recovery Software? If the answer to above questions is Yes then you don’t have to worry anymore as today I will show you how to recover deleted SMS from SIM card or Phone memory.
There exist quite a few softwares to recover deleted SMS messages from SIM cards and Phone memory, but all of them require you to purchase the software. However, if you own a Nokia phone you might be in luck, as there are very good chances of message recovery from your cellphone without need of any specialized data recovery software for free, simply follow the step-by-step procedure below for important data recovery:
Note: This trick does not work on Symbian 3rd Edition cellphones.
1. Download and install this free mobile File Manager – FExplorer.
2. Launch FExplorer and navigate to C: if you use Phone Memory to store your messages (default) and D: if you use Storage Card as your SMS storage location.
3. Now navigate to and open “system” folder.
4. Now open the “mail” folder.
5. This folder should contain many folders named similar to 0010001_s etc. with files named similar to 00100000 etc., These files are the actual deleted messages, Simply, use the FExplorer inbuild text viewer to view these files, You will need to browse through every folder and open all files inside them until you get the required SMS.